KWS SAAT SE & Co. KGaA is looking for a Digital Farming Solutions Manager (m/f/d) for our office in Einbeck, Lower Saxony. The person will be responsible for the development and ongoing improvement of KWS Digital Farming Solutions. The position is unlimited and in full-time.
- Development, deployment and continuous improvement of digital farming solutions
- Interface with R&D and Product Management to develop agronomic models for decision support services
- Train and advise sales teams in the use of digital farming tools from an agronomic perspective
- International rollout of digital farming and tools
- Knowledge sharing and build-up of competence in digital farming as part of a network of digital farming specialists
- Securing unified data sources, standards and structures within digital farming
- External partner management and trend scouting
- Proven background in digital farming and agronomy
- Preferably an academic degree with focus on agronomy or digital farming.
- Existing networks in digital/smart farming would be a plus
- Strong communicatiuon skills and ability to communicate complex topics
- Fluent in English, additional fluent language is a plus
- An exceptionally interesting and varied job in an international environment with the opportunity to contribute to innovative ideas
- Working in an international, highly motivated and dynamic team
- Flexible working hours with the possibility of mobile working
- As a family-run company, we live by the values of team spirit, closeness and trust, independence and vision - a culture that is also lived out in practice, e.g. through an open and friendly working atmosphere
- Freely following the motto: "Make yourself grow!" we promote individual professional and personal development.
- As a basis, we offer excellent work equipment and sufficient free parking spaces at the location.
- We create the appropriate framework conditions for you: capital-forming benefits, Christmas and holiday pay, childcare allowance, job wheel.
We look forward to receiving your online application (short cover letter, resume, relevant certificates) via our application system SuccessFactors! Please use the "Apply" function in the online advertisement.